Position ID: NY900018
Location: Avon, MA and New York, NY
F+W is currently seeking an Executive Editor for its direct-to-eBook Crimson Romance line. This person will serve as the editorial and business lead for the imprint, publishing 20 titles per month across multiple subgenres. Since its June 2012 launch, Crimson Romance titles have been featured in USA Today’s Happily Ever After blog, on Harlequin Junkie, and in Woman’s Day Magazine, among others. Crimson Romance offers its readers both a membership-based eBook Club site at ebooks.crimsonromance.com and sells its titles individually through all major eBook retailers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee acquisitions of 20 titles per months across multiple subgenres including contemporary, historical, suspense, paranormal and spicy
- Manage freelance editorial development team
- Work with Managing Editor on deliverability dates and general publishing logistics
- Oversee author relations, including but not limited to contracts, manuscript due dates and misc. author queries
- Keep apprised of current trends within the genre and analyze for business development
- Liaise with promotions team on convergence marketing, including social media, author outreach and pr, to maximize
- Oversee departmental editorial budget
- 5+ years experience
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application.
No solicitation from Third Party Recruiters please.