Position ID: IW700010
Location: Loveland, CO
The eMedia Production Coordinator provides tactical day-to-day management of live Webinars and on-demand tutorials for the Screenwriting community. Manages all functions related to these educational services to meet or exceed budgetary goals, provides consistent quality products and services for customers, and to support overall corporate objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Schedules and produces 1+ live Webinars a week on Go To Webinar.
- Provides first line of contact and assistance for students during a live event.
- Trains presenter on the software during a training session before the live event.
- Manages all follow-up correspondence with the attendees after the event.
- Manages the recording of the event.
- Works with Director of Product Development to provide students with a user-friendly learning experience.
- Works on a daily basis with the Screenwriting Community Marketing Manager to direct program marketing efforts.
- Solicits assistance as needed in the recruitment of new attendees.
- Identifies critical marketing populations and initiatives.
- Collaborates with other community leaders and editors within F+W to coordinate joint initiatives.
- Judges the effectiveness of marketing strategies and initiatives.
- Produces the weekly email newsletter.
- Conducts assessments of instructor’s abilities and recommending opportunities for improvement.
- Works closely with customer service to ensure student has a positive experience.
- Manages our YouTube Channel.
- Schedules and produces 1+ on-demand tutorials a week using Camptasia and Go To Webinar.
- Works with Category Marketing Manager and eCommerce editor to provide teaser videos for marketing initiatives.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum three years’ experience in the online environment, with high level of marketing skill.
- Strongly prefer candidates with knowledge or familiarity with writing/publishing or media industry.
- Experience administrating or attending webinars is highly preferred.
- Must be proficient in a PC environment.
- Must be comfortable with learning new systems.
- Must be able to track key performance indicators, anticipate and analyze trends, and drive education business to achieve financial goals.
- Must be well-versed in HTML.
- Superior time management skills and proven ability to meet strict deadlines.
- High level of project management skills.
- An ongoing customer focus.
- Ability to be flexible within a rapidly changing environment.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application.
No solicitation from Third Party Recruiters please.